Our show floor is packed full of new initiatives, providing even more reason for you to attend, including...
- Launch of "Meet the Buyer" and "Targeted Attendee" programs ensuring that Fitness Show B2B is attracting quality buyers
- Interactive and inspiring features on the show floor
- A bigger show, with more exhibitors and a broader range of products and services on display
- Plus so much more...
FILEX TASTER SESSIONS
Attend the free FILEX Taster Sessions for a TED Talks style seminar. Gain free and practical advice on a range of different topics for all fitness business owners.
BUSINESS ADVICE HUB
Drop in for free sessions with experts providing free consultations on lead generation, retention, accounting, digital/social, accounting/bookkeeping, tax and more.
Check out the Professional Studio to see fitness equipment from top leading brands live in action with workouts happening right on the show floor.
AUSTRALIAN FITNESS AWARDS 2020 POWERED BY FITNESS AUSTRALIA
The Australian Fitness Awards recognise and celebrate the life-changing work of having more people, more active, more often. Awards include:
- Group Exercise Instructor Of The Year
- PT Of The Year
- Fitness Business Of The Year
- Club Manager Of The Year
- Boutique Fitness Business Of The Year
This year we have introduced the Most Innovative Product or Service Award Powered by Fitness Show B2B. All Fitness Show B2B exhibitors are invited to nominate a product or service to be in the running to win and get the chance to be featured before fitness professionals with the most innovative product or service.
The nominated products or services will be judged by an independent panel of industry judges and 3 finalists will be announced at the end of March.
AUSTRALIAN FITNESS AWARDS JUDGES
International Fitness Business Speaker
CEO, 12RND Fitness
Fitness Director, Men's Health Australia