MEET THE NEW FACE OF FITNESS: FITNESS SHOW B2B
Meet Australia’s leading trade show for the Fitness Industry. Fitness Show B2B is a 2-day industry event for fitness professionals to come together, be inspired and do business.
Save the date for May 1-2, 2020 on Level 4 of the ICC Sydney.
WHY VISIT FITNESS SHOW B2B?
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
HEAR FROM MOTIVATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
ENGAGE WITH THE WORLD'S LEADING BRANDS
SEE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT'S ON AT FITNESS SHOW B2B
Our Show Floor is packed full of new initiatives, providing even more reason for you to attend, including...
- Free-to-attend seminar series, bringing industry experts to the stage to talk about all things fitness & wellness
- Launch of “Meet the Buyer” and “Targeted Attendee" programs ensuring that Fitness Show B2B is attracting quality buyers
- Live workouts on exhibitor stands
- Interactive and inspiring features on the show floor
- The Business Advice Hub, providing practical advice for gym owners, managers and trainers on topics such as marketing, franchising, financing and member retention
- The Fitness Industry Networking Event, with top keynote speaker (to be announced), taking place on the expo floor
- A bigger show, with more exhibitors and a broader range of products and services on display
- Plus so much more...
CO-LOCATED WITH FILEX
The Fitness Show B2B is co-located with the FILEX Conference, the annual fitness conference powered by our friends at Fitness Australia. FILEX is an opportunity for those working in the to learn from the world’s leading experts and operators in areas such as personal training, nutrition, physiotherapy, sales and business, group fitness, sports, strength and conditioning and much more. As a FILEX attendee, you’ll receive free registration to the Fitness Show B2B.
Take the train to Town Hall station and enjoy a short walk to the ICC Sydney.
The Light Rail stops at several Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney Convention Centre and ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre.
Ride the bus to the ICC via routes 389 and 501. Both routes stop at Harris St near Allen St, a 10-minute walk to ICC Sydney.
A Water Taxi is a great option for getting to and from Darling Harbour. Water Taxis depart from The Rocks, Circular Quay, The Opera House and Luna Park.
UBER/Taxi ranks collect and pick up from Iron Wharf Place next to Harbourside Shopping Centre and Zollner Circuit.
ICC Sydney operates two 24-hour carparks. Access the carpark from 14 Darling Driver, Sydney (Car Park 1). Rates start from $18.
EXHIBIT AT THE FITNESS SHOW
Don’t miss the unrivaled opportunity to showcase your brand at the Fitness Show B2B.
KEEP UP TO DATE!
Be the first to find out about speakers, workshops and special offers!